Vendor Expectations (More detailed information to be shared with Vendor Invitations)
- Vendors will create neat and visually appealing booths.
- Vendors may need to provide tables, chairs, additional displays as needed.
- Vendors will be present and have booth staffed for the duration of the event. (January 15, 2022 from 10 AM – 5 PM.)
- Vendors will follow and support all marketing campaigns for the event.
- Vendors believe in the mission of strengthening other female entrepreneurs in a community over competition approach.
- Upon invitation, vendors will pay a $100 non-refundable vendor fee.
What Vendors can expect from us:
Support and Connection! Our ultimate goal is for as many local, female business owners to connect as possible. We hope you find new business through this event, and we hope you find other service providers who can help you up-level your own business. We will utilize the resources we have to market to the best of our ability and provide you with resources to make marketing to your audience as easy as possible. We truly believe in the power of using community to grow both professionally and personally, and we know an event like this can do just that.
Vendor Application timeline:
- Applications Close – September 30
- Vendor Invitations Emailed Out – October 8
- Vendor Acceptances Due – October 15